Uttar Pradesh Aanganwadi Staff Recruitment – 2021 – Bal Vikas Seva Avam Pustahar Vibhag, Government of Uttar Pradesh invites online applications for the recruitment of Aanganwadi Worker, Aaganwadi Mini Worker, Aaganwadi Helper Examination – 2021. Bal Vikas Seva Avam Pustahar Vibhag, Government of Uttar Pradesh required a very dedicated and hard working individual who is flexible and ready to work.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 16-04-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirements, Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete Official Notification before apply online.
Aanganwadi Staff Exam.- 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 27-03-2021.
- Job Post Name – Aaganwadi Worker.
- No. of Posts – Declared Soon.
- Recruitment Organization – Bal Vikas Seva Avam Pustahar Vibhag, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- Education Qualifications – 10th Pass. (Female Candidates Only)
- Date of Start Apply Online – 27-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 16-04-2021
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS/ST/SC/PH – NIL.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age – 45 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
Aanganwadi Worker– A candidate must passed 10th Class from a School/Board established by law of in India.
Aanganwadi Helper– A candidate must passed 5th Class from a School/Board established by law of in India.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://balvikasup.gov.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time.
- In the On-line system the candidates must ensure that all the requisite information have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the print and keep it safely
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format mentioned in official notification.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or on Website clicking.
- Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards, Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission.
Important Links for Aanganwadi Staff Exam.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|