Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission invites applications for Recruitment of various Posts thorough online Examination. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, work with team comfortably and is able to adapt to work environment.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 21-06-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Official Notification before apply online.
UPSSSC PET Examination – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 25-05-2021.
- Post Name – Various Posts.
- Recruitment Organization – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission.
- Education Qualifications – 10th Pass.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 21-06-2021
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 185. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 95.
- Application Fee for PH – Rs. 25.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 40 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Date of Start Apply Online – 25-05-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 21-06-2021.
- Candidates must be pass10th Examination form recognized Board.
Mode of Selection
- Eligible Candidates must have appeared in Preliminary Eligibility Test.
- Those candidates who qualify in PET can appear in Main Examination.
- PET Score is will be valid for one year only.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://upsssc.gov.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important Links for apply online on www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|UPSSSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|