UPSC Civil Services ( Preliminary ) Examination – 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of various posts thorough UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination – 2021. UPSC requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, and is able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 24-03-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete UPSC Official Notification before apply online.
UPSC Civil Service Exam.- 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 04-03-2021.
- Job Post Name – IAS, IFS, IAAS, ICAS etc.
- No. of Posts – 712.
- Recruitment Organization – UPSC.
- Education Qualifications – Any Degree from any Recognised University/Collage.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 04-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 24-03-2021
- Date of Released Admit Card – June 2021
- Date of written Examination – 27-06-2021
- Application Fee for UR/OBC – Rs. 100. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking.)
- Application Fee for ST/SC/PH – Rs. NIL.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years. (As on 01/02/2021.)
- Maximum Age – 32 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
Number of Attempts
Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted six (6) attempts at the CSE. However, relaxation in the number of attempts will be available to the SC/ST/OBC and PwBD category candidates who are otherwise eligible.
- Number of Attempts for OBC – 09.
- Number of Attempts for SC/ST – Unlimited.
Note – An attempt at a Preliminary Examination shall be deemed to be an attempt at the Civil Services Examination.
- A candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India.
- Candidates who have appeared at a qualifying examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the Commission’s Examination but have not been informed of the result as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination will also be eligible for admission to the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination.
- Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the Civil Services Examination.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website
Schemes of Examination
The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages
(i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
(ii) Civil Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above. Applications are now invited for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination only.
Withdrawal of Application
The online Applications can be withdrawn from 31st March, 2021 to 6th April, 2021 till 6.00 PM after which the link will be disabled. Detailed instructions regarding withdrawal of Applications is available at Appendix IIB.
Important Links For Apply Online
|Download Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online / Registration||Click Here|