UPPSC SAMIKSHA /SAHAYAK SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI Recruitment – 2021 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites online applications for the recruitment of SAMIKSHA /SAHAYAK SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI Examination – 2021. UPPSC required a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, and is able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 05-04-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete UPPSC Official Notification before apply online.
UPPSC RO/ARO Exam.- 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 05-03-2021.
- Job Post Name – RO & ARO.
- No. of Posts – 337.
- Recruitment Organization – UPPSC.
- Education Qualifications – Bachelor Degree from any Recognized University/Collage.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 05-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 05-04-2021
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of written Examination – Notified Soon.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC – Rs. 125. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking.)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 65.
- Application Fee for PH- Rs. 25.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years. (As on 01/07/2021.)
- Maximum Age – 40 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI (ACCOUNT)/ SAHAYAK SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI (ACCOUNT) – (1). A candidate must hold a degree in Commerce with Accountancy from a University established by law of in India.
(2). ‘O’ Level certificate in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government.
(3). Knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script.
SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI (HINDI)- (1). A candidate must hold a degree in Hindi Literature or Sanskrit Literature from a University established by law of in India.
SAMIKSHA ADHIKARI (URDU)- (1). A candidate must hold a degree in Arebic Literature or Urdu Literature from a University established by law of in India.
(2). A Candidate who has passed the Adib-e-Kamil Examination of Jamia Urdu -Aligarh.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Schemes of Examination
The UPPSC Examination will consist of two successive stages
(i) UPPSC Preliminary Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
(ii) UPPSC Main Examination (Written) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above. Applications are now invited for the Preliminary Examination only.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time.
- In the On-line system the candidates must ensure that all the requisite information have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the print and keep it safely
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format mentioned in official notification.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in the they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or on Website clicking .
- Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards, Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission.
Important Links for Apply Online
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online/ Registration||Click Here|
|UPPSC Official Website||http://uppsc.up.nic.in|