Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications for the post of Medical Officer Grade -II in the Medical & Health Service Department thorough online Examination. UPPSC requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, Soft Spoken, Problem solver and able to adapt to work environment.
Total No. of Vacancy is 3620 in official notification of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in Medical & Health Service Department or be a Doctor/Medical Officer.
All Candidates who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities can Apply Online before 23-06-2021 for the above recruitment. All Candidates are advised to read complete UPPSC Official Notification carefully before apply online.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 28-05-2021.
- Post Name – Medical Officer Grade -II.
- No. of Posts – 3620.
- Recruitment Organization – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Education Qualifications – MBBS/Post Graduate Degree(3Years)/ Post Graduate Diploma(2Years)
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 26-06-2021
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 105. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 65.
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 25.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age – 40 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Date of Start Apply Online – 28-05-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 28-06-2021.
Name of Post
No. of Post
|15||Public Health Specialist||30|
- Candidates who have passed the MBBS Degree from the University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Or Undergraduate medical degree from the University Recognized by The National Medical Commission Act-2019.
- All candidates are advised to read official notification for post-wise Education Qualification/Eligibility Criteria.
Mode of Selection
- Interview based requirement but in case of large number of applicants for the post/ posts, the Commission may hold screening test, which will be communicated in due course of time. Under the conditions of holding screening test (Objective Type).
- The original certificates are required for verification on the time of interview.
- The Knowledge of Hindi Language is essential.
Pay & Allowances
· Pay and Allowances for the selected candidates is Pay Scale Rs. 67700 – 208700, Grade pay Rs. 6600/-, Level – 11.
· All Allowances are calculated on Basic Pay (Rs. 67700/-).
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important Links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|UPPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment FAQ’s
Q. 01- What is the date of start of the UPPSC Medical Officer Online Form?
Ans. – The date of start is 28-05-2021.
Q. 02- What is the last date of deposition of application fee in bank?
Ans.– The last date of deposition of application fee is 25-06-2021.
Q. 03- How many posts of Medical Officers in UPPSC Notification?
Ans. – The Number of Posts of Medial Officers in Notification is 3620.
Q. 04- What is the Last date of the UPPSC Medical Officer Online Form?
Ans.– The last date is 28-06-2021.
Q. 05- How to apply for UPPSC Medical Officer Online?
Ans. – Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://uppsc.up.nic.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website. Or in UPPSC Official Notification.