Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) invites applications for Recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forest & Range Forest Officer.
It requires a qualified, very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, Soft Spoken and Efficient in Public Dealing.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in Govt. of India to be a Forest Officer.
All the Candidates who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities can Apply Online before 21-02-2022 for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read complete Official Notification carefully before apply online.
UPPSC Main Examination – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 08-02-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 08-02-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 21-02-2022.
- No. of Posts– 16
- Recruitment Organization – UPPSC
- Education Qualifications – Graduate in Botany/Zoology/Chemistry/Mathematics.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age – 40 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from recognised Collage/University.
- All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking the Main Examination will be required to produce proof of passing the requisite qualifying examination along with their application for the Mains Examination.
Vacancy Detail- 16 Posts
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|01||Assistant Conservator of Forest||16||Rs. 15,600 -39,100, Level – 10|
|02||Range Forest Officer||Rs. 9300 -34,800, Level – 08|
Mode of Selection
The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages:-
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
- Main Examination (Written).
- The original certificates are required for verification on the time of Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- UPPSC reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
UPPSC ACF/RFO Main Examination FAQ’s
Q.01- What is the date of start of theUPPSC ACF/RFO Main Examination form?
Ans.- The date of start is 08-02-2022.
Q.02- How many posts in UPPSC Notification?
Ans.- The number of posts is 16 in UPPSC Notification.
Q.03- What is the last date of apply online application?
Ans.- The last date of apply online is 21-02-2022.
Q.05- How to apply for UPPSC Main Examination?
Ans.- Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://uppsc.up.nic.in/Notifications.aspx Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.