Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited invites applications for Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil).
It requires a qualified, very dedicated and individ Smart Technical indivisual who is flexible, and Efficient in Public Dealing.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited to be a Junior Engineer (Civil).
All the Candidates who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities can Apply Online before 18-04-2022 for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read complete Official Notification carefully before apply online.
UPCL J.E. Civil Recruitment – 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 11-03-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 25-03-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 18-04-2022.
- No. of Posts– 25
- Recruitment Organization – UPCL
- Education Qualifications – Diploma in Engineering (Civil)
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 18-04-2022.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 1180. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 826.
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 12.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination (Tire-1) – May,2022.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 40 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized Collage/University.
- Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be Eligible.
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Basic Pay & Level|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||25||Rs. 44,900/- p.m. Level – 07|
Mode of Selection
UPCL Junior Engineer Examination will consist of Two successive stages:-
- Selection process will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Time – 3 Hours., Total Qus. – 200., Total Marks – 200.
- Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://www.upenergy.in/
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- UPCL reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|UPCL Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UPCL J.E. Recruitment FAQ’s
Q.01- What is the date of start of the UPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment?
Ans.- The date of start is 25-03-2022.
Q.02- What is the last date of Apply Online?
Q.03-How many posts in UPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification?
Ans.- The number of posts is 25 in UPCL Notification.
Q.04- What is the Qualification of UPCL J.E. Notification?
Ans.- The Qualification of UPCl J.E. is Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognised Collage/University.
Q.04-How to apply for UPCL Junior Engineer?
Ans.- Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://upprpb-hdop.onlineapplicationform.org/UPPRPBH/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.