Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) invites applications for the post Junior Engineer Trainee CIVIL/ ELECTRICAL/ MECHANICAL in the Government of Uttarakhand thorough online Examination. UKSSSC requires a qualified, very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, Soft Spoken, Problem solver and able to adapt to work environment.
Total No. of Vacancy is 76 in official notification of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission. It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve as ENGINEER in the Government of Uttarakhand. All the Candidates who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities can Apply Online before 28-01-2022 for the above recruitment. All Candidates are advised to read complete UKSSSC Official Notification carefully before apply online.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 10-12-2021.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 15-12-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 28-01-2021.
- Post Name – Junior Engineer Trainee.
- No. of Posts– 76.
- Recruitment Organization – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission(UKSSSC)
- Education Qualifications – Three Year Polytechnic Diploma.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Approx April, 2022.
- Date of Examination – June, 2022.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Maximum Age – 42 Years.
Vacancy Detail- 76 Posts
|S. No.||Name of Post||Department||No. of Post|
|01||Junior Engineer, Civil||UJVN Ltd.||25|
|02||Junior Engineer, Civil||Power Transmission Dept.||05|
|03||Junior Engineer, Civil/Electrical/Mechanical||Renewable Energy Development Agency||10|
|04||Junior Engineer, Electrical||Jal Vidhut Nigam||15|
|05||Junior Engineer, Mechanical||Jal Vidhut Nigam||11|
- Three year Polytechnic Diploma in related trade form recognised Collage/University Minimum 55% Marks.
- Knowledge of Hindi is essential.
Mode of Selection
- Selection shall be made through Objective Questions with multiple choices
- Qualifying Marks – General/OBC- 45%, SC/ST- 35%
- ¼ Minus Marking in Objective Type Questions.
Pay & Allowances
· Pay and Allowances for the selected candidates is Pay Scale Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400, Level- 07, Non Gazetted.
· All Allowances are calculated on Basic Pay.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://sssc.uk.gov.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important Links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|UKSSSC Uttarakhand Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Trainee Recruitment FAQ’s
Q.01- What is the date of start of the UKSSSC Junior Engineer Trainee online form?
Ans.- The date of start is 15-12-2021.
Q.02- What is the last date of deposition of application fee?
Ans.- The last date of deposition of application fee is 30-01-2022.
Q.03-How many posts of Junior Engineer, Mechanical in UKSSSC Notification?
Ans.- The number of posts of Junior Engineer, Mechanical is 11 in UKSSSC Notification.
Q.04- What is the last date of apply online application?
Ans.- The last date of apply online is 28-01-2022.
Q.04-How to apply for UKSSSC Junior Engineer Trainee online?
Ans.- Candidates are required to apply online using the websitehttps://sssc.uk.gov.in/Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.