Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission invites applications for Recruitment of Cartographer and Surveyor thorough online/offline Examination. Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC) requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, work with team comfortably and is able to adapt to work environment.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 16-09-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Official Notification before apply online.
UKSSSC Recruitment – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 03-08-2021.
- Post Name – Cartographer and Surveyor.
- Recruitment Organization – Uttararakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Education Qualifications – 10th Pass.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – December 2021.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 18-08-2021
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 300. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 150.
- Application Fee for PH – Rs. 150.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 42 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Date of Start Apply Online – 03-08-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 16-09-2021.
- Candidates must be pass10th Examination form recognised Board.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering and Cartography.
Mode of Selection
- Eligible Candidates must have appeared in written Test.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://sssc.uk.gov.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important Links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|UKSSSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|