Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites applications for Recruitment of Various Posts in Lower Subordinate Services, Uttarakhand thorough online Examination. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, work with team comfortably and is able to adapt to work environment.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 29-08-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Official Notification before apply online.
UKPSC Lower Subordinate Examination – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 09-08-2021.
- Post Name – 190.
- Post Name – Nayab Tehsildar, Labour Enforcement Officer, Excise Officer etc.
- Recruitment Organization – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
- Education Qualifications – Bachelor Degree Any Stream.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 29-08-2021
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 176.55. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 86.55.
- Application Fee for PH – Rs. 26.55.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age – 42 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Date of Start Apply Online – 09-08-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 29-08-2021.
|Department||No of Vacancies|
|Food Civil Supply And Consumer Affairs Department||78|
|Panchayati Raj Department||02|
|Sugarcane Development & Sugar Inds. Department||29|
- Candidates must be pass a Bachelor Degree from recognised University.
Mode of Selection
- Eligible Candidates must have appeared in written Test.
Pay & Allowances
- Basic Pay Rs. 35400 – 142400/-, Level- 06-07.
- All Allowances must be calculated on basic pay.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://www.ukpsc.gov.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important Links for apply online on www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- Uttarakhand Public Services Commission to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|UKPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|