UKPCS Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer Recruitment – 2021 – UKPSC Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer Examination – 2021 – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer. UKPSC requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, and is able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 25-03-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete UKPSC Official Notification before apply online.
UKPSC RO/ARO Exam – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 04-03-2021.
- Job Post Name – RO & ARO.
- No. of Posts – 19.
- Recruitment Organization – UKPSC.
- Education Qualifications – Any Degree from any Recognized University/Collage.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 04-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 25-03-2021
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of written Examination – Notified Soon.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC – Rs. 226.55/- (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking.)
- Application Fee for EWS – Rs. 176.55/-
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 126.55/-
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 26.55/-
- Minimum Age – 21 Years. (As on 01/02/2021.)
- Maximum Age – 42 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer – (i) A candidate must hold a degree of Commerce or B.Com or PG Diploma in Accountancy from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India.
(ii) Computer Hindi Typing : 4000 Key Depression/Hour.
Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Account – (i) A candidate must hold a degree of Commerce or B.Com or PG Diploma in Accountancy from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India.
(ii) Computer Hindi Typing : 4000 Key Depression/Hour. Or Computer English Typing 4500 Key Depression/Hour.
Knowledge of Computer as MS Office, Internet etc.
Note – For more detail all candidates are advised to read official notification.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://www.ukpcs.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website
Detail of Vacancies
Review Officer – 08 Posts.
Assistant Review Officer – 06 Posts.
Review Officer Account – 01 Posts.
Assistant Review Officer Account – 04 Posts.
Pay & Allowances
Review Officer – Pay Matrix – Rs. 47600 – 151100/-, Pay Level – 08.
Assistant Review Officer – Pay Matrix – Rs. 44900 – 142400/-, Pay Level – 07.
Review Officer Account – Pay Matrix – Rs. 47600 – 151100/-, Pay Level – 08.
Assistant Review Officer Account – Pay Matrix – Rs. 44900 – 142400/-, Pay Level – 07.
Schemes of Examination
The Civil Services Examination will consist of two successive stages
(i) Preliminary Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
(ii) Main Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for posts noted above. Applications are now invited for the Preliminary Examination only.
Centres of Examination
Dehradun, Haridwar, Haldwani, Srinagar, Almora.
- All Candidates are advised to please read complete official notification carefully before apply online.
- Kindly check carefully all type of documents as Aadhaar card, educational certificates and all type of scanned documents.
- Before submit the application you must preview your application and check all the sections carefully.
- You must take a printout of your application for future communications.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Registration/Apply Online||Click Here|