Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites applications for Recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer thorough online Examination. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPCS) requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, work with team comfortably and is able to adapt to work environment.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 23-08-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete Public Service Commission (UKPCS) Official Notification before apply online.
UKPCS Recruitment Of APO – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 03-08-2021.
- Total Posts – 63.
- Post Name – Assistant Prosecution Officer.
- Recruitment Organization – Uttararakhand Public Service Commission.
- Education Qualifications – Bachelor Degree in LAW.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 23-08-2021
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 176.55. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 86.55.
- Application Fee for PH – Rs. 26.55.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age – 42 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Date of Start Apply Online – 03-08-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 23-08-2021.
- Candidates must be Bachelor Degree in LAW (LLB) from recognised University/ Board.
Mode of Selection
- Eligible Candidates must have appeared in written Test.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://www.ukpcs.gov.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important Links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|UKPCS Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|