Summer Internship Program at IIT Roorkee -2021- IIT Roorkee invited applications for summer internship for National and International students. IIT Roorkee is organising institute funded SPARK Fellowship for summer internship. All Eligible students must apply before 10/03/2021.
All Eligible students should read complete official notification before apply this Project Funded Summer Internship Program.
Note – All Students will get weekly stipend Rs. 2500/week.
Summer Internship Program in Short
- Program Name – Summer Internship Program – 2021
- Organisation – Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 10-March-2021.
Summer Internship Program Objectives
The Institute provide research exposure to interested undergraduate students for IIT Roorkee. The Institute attract and nurture talented undergraduate students of other institutes. Some of these students may then choose to apply for post – graduates or doctoral studies at IITR.
Summer Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least two semesters of their B. Tech./B. Arch./B.E./M.Sc. in a relevant discipline from any institute in India.
Following minimum CGPA criteria will apply :-
- CGPA > 7.5 for IITs/IISs.
- CGPA > 8.0 for NITs/IISERs/NISER/IIEST/UM-DAECBS.
- CGPA > 8.5 for students of other institutes.
Summer Internship Program Guidelines
- Applications need to be submitted through an online portal made for the purpose where the applicants will upload the last semester mark sheet of current degree, photograph, a 500-word research statement and a brief 1-2 page resume. For students of other institutes No Objection Certificate (NOC) will also be sought on joining.
- Applicants need to mention names of five faculty members of their choice from the list of faculty members interested in having a summer intern.
- Accommodation and mess facilities in the Bhawans, subject to payment of necessary charges at par with that paid by students living in hostels. The average cost of housing would be around Rs. 500/-Month (Including mess facility)
- At the successful completion of the internship a certificate from the institute with the name of intern and mentor, signed by Dean, SRIC, will be issued to all interns.
Summer Internship Program Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|