Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for recruitment of Head Constable ( Assitant Wireless Operator And Tele Printer Operator in Delhi Police through an online Examination.
The online examination for the Above Posts is scheduled for October 2022. SSC requires a qualified, very dedicated, and capable individual who is flexible, Soft Spoken, and Efficient in Public Dealing.
There is Total No. Of Vacancies are 817. It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in Delhi Police, to be Head Constable.
All the Candidates who fulfill all the Requirements and Eligibility can Apply Online before 29-07-2022 for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read the complete SSC Official Notification carefully before applying online.
SSC Head Constable Exam – 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 08-07-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 08-07-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 29-07-2022.
- No. of Posts– 817.
- Recruitment Organization – Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Education Qualifications – 12th Pass.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 29-07-2022.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs.0.
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 0.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Not Declared.
- Date of Examination– October,2022
- Minimum Age – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age – 27 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
No. of Posts
|01||Head Constable – Male||573||Pay Level-4 (25500 – 81100)|
|02||Head Constable – Female||284|
- Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects. OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum Operator Electronic Communication System.
- Proficiency in Computer Operation.
- Test of English word processing speed-1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- Test of Basic Computer Functions:- Opening/Closing of PC, printing, MS office usage, saving & modification in typed text, paragraph setting & numbering, etc.
Mode of Selection
The Examination will consist of Four successive stages:-
- Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Trade Test and proficiency in Computer Operation
- Medical Examination
Name of Tests
No. Of Questions
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
There will be ‘No Negative’ marks for the wrong Answers.
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://sscnic.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading scanned copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- The link to this website mentioned above is available in the section of Important links for applying online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that the candidate does not possess minimum essential qualifications.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves with their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interests.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|SSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|