SSC General Duty (GD) Constable Recruitment – 2021 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online applications for the recruitment of General Duty (GD) Constable Examination – 2021. SSC required a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible and Physical Fit.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 10-05-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirements, Eligibility And Physical Fitness Criteria. Candidates should read complete SSC Official Notification before apply online.
SSC Constable Exam.- 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 25-03-2021.
- Job Post Name – Constable GD.
- No. of Posts – Declared Soon.
- Recruitment Organization – SSC.
- Education Qualifications – 10th Pass.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 25-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 10-05-2021
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – 02,Aug – 25, Aug-2021.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking.)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – NIL.
- Application Fee for PH- NIL.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years. (As on 01/07/2021.)
- Maximum Age – 23 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
A candidate must passed 10th Class from a School/Board established by law of in India.
A candidate must have physically Fit.
|UR/EWS/OBC/SC (Male)||170 cm.||80-85 cm.||5 km in 24 Minutes|
|ST (Male)||165 cm.||76-80 cm.||5 km in 24 Minutes|
|UR/EWS/OBC/SC (Female)||157 cm.||NA||1.6 km in 8.5 Minutes|
|ST (Female)||155 cm.||NA||1.6 km in 8.5 Minutes|
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://ssc.nic.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
Schemes of Examination
The UPPSC Examination will consist of two successive stages
(i) SSC Computer Based Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Next Examination.
(ii) SSC Fitness Examination- those candidates selected in Computer Based Examination are must have to pass physical Fitness Examination.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time.
- In the On-line system the candidates must ensure that all the requisite information have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the print and keep it safely
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format mentioned in official notification.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in the they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or on Website clicking.
- Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards, Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission.
Important Links for SSC Constable Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||Activated Soon.|
|Apply Online||Activated Soon.|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|