Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Lower Division Clerk.
SSC Recruits Clerical Staff for various Departments of Government of India.
SSC requires a qualified, very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, Soft Spoken and Efficient in Typing.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in various Departments of Govt. of India be a Clerk & Operator.
All the Candidates who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities can Apply Online before 07-03-2022 for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read complete SSC Official Notification carefully before apply online.
SSC 10+2 Online Recruitment – 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 01-02-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 01-02-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 07-03-2022.
- No. of Posts– Not Declared.
- Recruitment Organization – Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Education Qualifications – 10+2, Intermediate.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 07-03-2022.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 0.
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 0.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination (Tire-1) – May,2022
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 27 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- 10+2 from recognised Collage/University.
- Computer Typing.
Mode of Selection
- Selection shall be made through Tire-I And Tire-II
- The original certificates are required for verification on the time of Computer Based Test.
- The Knowledge of Hindi Language is essential.
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://ssc.nic.in/
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
|SSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
SSC Online Recruitment FAQ’s.
Q.01- What is the date of start of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) online form?
Ans.- The date of start is 01-02-2022.
Q.02- What is the last date of deposition of application fee?
Ans.- UR,OBC & EWS Rs. 100/- (No Fee for all other cateogris)
Q.03- How many posts in Research Centre Imarat (RCI) Notification?
Ans.- Notified Soon.
Q.04- What is the last date of apply online application?
Ans.- The last date of apply online is 07-03-2022.
Q.04-How to apply for SSC online form?
Ans.- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.ssc.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.