All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Rishikesh, Uttarakhand invites applications for the recruitment of various posts in Covid Care Hospital IDPL thorough online Examination. AIIMS requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, work with team comfortably and is able to adapt to work environment.
Total No. of Vacancy is 775 in official notification of All India Medical Science (AIIMS) Rishikesh, Uttarakhand. Applications are invited for short term assignment (3 Months) for the medical staff in 500 bedded Covid Care Hospital set up by Govt. of Uttarakhand with the help of DRDO at IDPL, Rishikesh and Managed by AIIMS Rishikesh.
All Candidates can join Walk-in-Interview before 31-05-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete AIIMS, Rishikesh Official Notification.
AIIMS, Rishikesh Recruitment – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 14-05-2021.
- Job Post Name – Junior Resident Doctor, Senior Resident Doctor, Technical Officer, Nursing Officer etc.
- No. of Posts – 775.
- Recruitment Organization – All India Institute of Medical Science, Rishikesh.
- Education Qualifications – MD, MS, MBBS,DMLT, GNM, BSc Nursing.
- Date of Start – 14-05-2021
- Last Date – 31-05-2021
|S. No.||Name of Post||No. of Post||Edu. Qualification|
Assistant Professor/ Senor Resident Doctor
|100||P.G. (Allied Medical)/PhD Micro-Biology/PhD Bio-Chemistry|
|02||Junior Resident||100||MBBS/MSc Micro-Biology/MSc Bio-Chemistry|
|03||Nursing Officer||300||BSc Nursing from recognized Institute or Diploma in General Nursing|
|04||Technical Officer||40||BSc in Medical Lab Technology|
|06||Data Entry Operator||20||12 Pass with Computer Knowledge|
|07||Hospital Attendant||100||Class 10 Pass|
|08||House Keeping Staff||100||Class 12 Pass|
- A candidate must hold a Degree/ Diploma in related subject from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India.
- Knowledge of Computer is essential.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates have to attend Walk-in-Interview at All India Institute of Medical Science, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand from 10 May, 2021 to 31 May,2021.
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- AIIMS, Rishikesh reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Download AIIMS, Rishikesh Official Notification (Previous)
Download AIIMS, Rishikesh Official Notification (New)