Supreme Court of India invites Online Applications for the Post of Assistant. It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in the Supreme Court of India.
All the Candidates who fulfill all the Requirements and Eligibility can Apply Online before 10-07-2022.
All Candidates are advised to read the complete Official Notification carefully before applying.
Recruitment of Assistant- 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 18-06-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 20-06-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 10-07-2022.
- No. of Posts– 210
- Recruitment Organization–Supreme Court of India.
- Education Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree for a Recognised University/College.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 500. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 250.
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 250.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 30 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
Vacancy Detail- 210 Posts
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
- Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognised University/College.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
Scheme of Examination
The Eligible candidates will have to appear in the tests in the following subjects:-
|1.||Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions. (Consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions and 25 General Knowledge questions)||2 hours
There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks.
|2.||Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 Questions)|
|3.||Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%)||10 minutes|
|4.||Descriprehension passage, Precis Writing, and Essay Writing.||2 hours|
Note – Typing (English) Test on the computer will be conducted on the same date and place as the Objective Type Written Test.
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://rcilab.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading scanned copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per the list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- The link to this website mentioned above is available in the section of Important links for applying online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves with their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interests.
- Supreme Court of India reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
Supreme Court of India Official Notification
Apply for Online/ Registration