Digital India Corporation (DIC) has been set up by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India to innovate, develop and deploy ICT and other emerging technologies for the benefit of the common man.
Digital India Corporation is currently inviting applications for the Post of Full-Stack Developer following positions purely on a Contract/Consolidated basis.
The place of posting shall be in New Delhi but transferable to project locations of Digital India Corporation as per the existing policy of DIC.
Digital India Corporation Recruitment – 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 11-07-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 11-07-2022.
- Job Title – Full-Stack Developer.
- Job Category – Contractual.
- Department/Group – VPSEIT (Visvesvaraya PhD Scheme)
- Location – New Delhi.
- No. of Posts – 2 (Two).
- Last Date for Receipt – 25-07-2022.
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle for the development of portal.
- Produce detailed specifications of the system.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality, and security as per web security audit criteria.
- Write well-designed code and integration with UIDAI for biometric authentication, Public Fund Management System (PFMS)/ Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) for fund transfer, etc.
- Develop design models based on requirements documents.
- Support the development of business and requirements artifacts that effectively model the requirements.
- Perform data analysis for the development of corrective action and reporting using the aforementioned tools.
- Monitoring project management standards and execution, analyzing and compiling executive reporting on project governance, status, and performance metrics.
Qualifications & Experiences
BE/B.Tech/ M.sc (Comp. Science)/ MCA with 1-5 years of experience in Web Application Development.
- Strong coding and design skills.
- Good command over Data Structures & Algorithms.
- The ability to produce bug-free ad production-grade code Working Experience in Angular, Node JS preferably using headless CMS Satrapi.
- Working Experience in web technologies including HTML, CSS, Jawa Script, AJAX, J Query, etc.
Desirable Skill Set
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, SMS gateway integration, payment gateway integration, etc.)
- Experience in handling web security audits and their tools.
- Experience in working on software tools LAMP, SVN, versioning web and data
- Information Technology.
- Legal Services.
- Office Administration.
General Conditions for Applicants
- Those candidates, who are already in regular or contractual employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, or Autonomous Bodies, are expected to apply through the proper channel or attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned with the application OR Produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to fill all or some or none of the positions advertised without assigning any reason as it deems fit.
- The positions are purely temporary in nature for the project of Digital India Corporation and appointees shall not derive any right or claim for a permanent appointment at Digital India Corporation or any vacancies existing or that shall be advertised for recruitment by Digital India Corporation in the future.
- Digital India Corporation reserves the right to terminate the appointments of all positions with a notice of one month or without any notice by paying one month’s salary in lieu of the notice period.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online / Registration||Click Here|