RBI Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2020 – Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Office Attendant in various offices of the Bank. Those candidates who are eligible for the post must apply before 15-05-2021. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide Online Competitive Test. Candidates should read complete official notification before apply online.
RBI Recruitment of Office Attendants in short
- Job Post Name – Office Attendant.
- No. of Posts – 841.
- Recruitment Organisation – Reserve Bank Of India.
- Education Qualification – Higher-School (10th).
- Location – All India.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 24-02-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 15-03-2021.
- Date of Written Examination – 09/03/2021 & 10/03/2021.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC Category – Rs. 450/- ( Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking.)
- Application Fee for SC/ST – Rs. 50/-
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.( As on 01/02/2021. )
- Maximum Age – 25 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- ) The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|S. No.||Name of Tests (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Allotted Time|
Note – (i) Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual i. e. English and Hindi.
(ii) There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4 th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
(iii) Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
(iv) LPT will be of Qualifying Nature.
Scale of Pay
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|