Allahabad High Court invites applications for Recruitment of Review Officer/Assistant Review Officer thorough online Examination. High Court requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, work with team comfortably and is able to adapt to work environment.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 16-09-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete Official Notification before apply online.
RO/ARO Recruitment – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 17-08-2021.
- Post Name – RO/ARO.
- Post Name – 396.
- Recruitment Organization – Allahabad High Court.
- Education Qualifications – Bachelor Degree Related Stream.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 17-09-2021
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 800. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 600.
- Application Fee for PH – Rs. 600.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age – 35 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Date of Start Apply Online – 17-08-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 16-09-2021.
No of Vacancies
|Assistant Review Officer||350|
- Candidates must be pass the Bachelor Degree from recognised University.
- Diploma in Computer Science.
Pay & Allowances
- Selected candidates will be placed as Assistant Review Officer – Pay Scale – Rs. 44900 -142400.
- Selected candidates will be placed as Review Officer – Pay Scale – Rs. 44900 -142400.
- All Allowances must be calculated on basic pay.
Mode of Selection
- Eligible Candidates must have appeared in written Test and Computer Test.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important Links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- Allahabad High Court to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|