NBCC India Limited invites applications for Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical). It requires a qualified, very dedicated and Smart Technical individual who is flexible, and Efficient in his work or trade.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in NBCC India Limited to be a Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical).
All the Candidates who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities can Apply Online before 14-04-2022 for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read complete Official Notification carefully before apply online.
NBCC J.E. Recruitment – 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 15-03-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 15-03-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 14-04-2022.
- No. of Posts– 80
- Recruitment Organization – NBCC India Ltd.
- Education Qualifications – Diploma in Engineering (Civil & Electrical).
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 14-04-2022.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 500. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 0.
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 0.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Maximum Age – 28 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Diploma in Civil & Electrical Engineering Minimum 60% marks from any recognized Collage/University.
|S. No.||Post Name||
No. of Posts
|01||Junior Engineer (Civil)||60|
|02||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20|
Mode of Selection
NBCC Junior Engineer Examination will consist of Two successive stages:-
- Selection process will be based on Written Test only.
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://nbccindia.in/
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- NBCC reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|NBCC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|NBCC Official Website||www.nbccindia.in|
NBCC India Ltd, Recruitment FAQ’s
Q.01- What is the date of start of the UPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment?
Ans.- The date of start is 15-03-2022.
Q.02- What is the last date of Apply Online?
Q.03- How many posts in NBCC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification?
Ans.- The number of posts is 80 in NBCC Notification.
Q.04- What is the Qualification of NBCC J.E. Notification?
Ans.- The Qualification of NBCC J.E. is Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized Collage/University.
Q.04- How to apply for NBCC Junior Engineer Recruitment ?
Ans.- Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://nbccindia.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.