National Testing Agency invites applications from UGC-NET December 2020 Cycle. All Eligible Candidates must apply before 02-03-2021. All candidates are advised to please read the complete Official Notification before apply online.
The National Eligibility Test (NET) is directed in the interest of the University Grants Commission (UGC) for deciding the qualification of Indian nationals for the Eligibility of Assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship, or both, for Indian Universities and Colleges.
Granting of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or potentially Eligibility for Assistant Professorship relies upon the total exhibition of the up-and-comer in Paper-I and Paper-II of UGC-NET. The applicants qualifying just for Assistant Professorship are not to be considered for the granting of JRF. Up-and-comers who qualify the test for Assistant Professorship are administered by the guidelines and guidelines for the enlistment of Assistant Professor of the concerned colleges/universities/state governments, by and large.
UGC-NET is directed double each year. Anyway, in 2020 because of the pandemic, the June 2020 assessment got postponed and was conceded to September 2020 until November 2020 to cover all the subjects. The December 2020 cycle must be deferred and is currently being directed in March-April 2021.
UGC-NET In short
- Examination Name – UGC-NET Examination.
- Organization – National Testing Agency.
- Education Qualification – Masters Degree or equivalent.
- Location – All India.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 02-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 02-03-2021
- Last Date to Deposited Fee Online – 03-03-2021
- Application Fee for UR Category – Rs. 1000/-
- Application Fee for EWS/OBC – Rs. 500/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PwD – Rs. 250/-
- Maximum Age – 31 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Correction in particulars application – 05-03-2021 to 09-03-2021
- Examination Dates– 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11,12,14 And 17 May 2021.
- Downloading the Admit Card – To be announced later.
Mode of Examination
The Examination shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
Pattern of Examination
No. of Questions
|I||100||50||The questions in Paper I intend to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.||03 hours (180
minutes) without any break. All the questions
|II||200||100||This is based on the subject selected by the candidate and
will assess domain knowledge.
- Official Notification – Click Here
- Official Website – www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Apply Online/ New Registration – Click Here