Ministry of Defense invites Online Applications for the Examination of Agniveer Recruitment.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in Defense Services.
All the Candidates who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities can Apply Online SOON for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read complete Official Notification carefully before apply online.
Agniveer Recruitment- 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 20-06-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – July-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – Notified Soon.
- Admit Card – Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site
- No. of Posts– 46000.
- Recruitment Organization–Ministry of Defense.
- Education Qualifications – 10th/12th.
- Minimum Age – 17½ Years.
- Maximum Age – 23 Years.
Vacancy Detail- 46000 Posts
No. of Posts
|01||Agniveer in Armed Forces (India Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force)||46000|
Benefits of Agniveer/Agnipath Scheme – 2022
Agniveers will be given an attractive customized monthly package along with Risk and Hardship allowances as applicable in the three services. On completion of the engagement period of four years, Agniveers will be paid one time “Sewa Nidhi” Package which shall comprise their contribution including accrued interest thereon and matching contribution form the Government equal to the accumulated amount of their contribution including interest as indicated below:-
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
|All figures in Rs. (Monthly Contribution)|
|Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years.||Rs. 5.02 Lakh||Rs. 5.02 Lakh|
|Exit After 4 Year||Rs. 11.71 Lakh as Seva Nidhi Package (Including interest accumulated on the above amount as per the applicable interest rates would also be paid)|
Advantages of Agniveer
- A transformative reform of recruitment policy of the Armed Forces.
- A unique opportunity to the youth to serve the country and contribute to nation building.
- Armed Forces profile to be youthful and dynamic.
- Attractive financial package for the Agniveers.
- Opportunity for Agniveers to train in the best institutions and enhance their skills & qualifications.
- Availability of well-disciplined and skilled youth with military ethos in civil society.
- Adequate re-employment opportunities for those returning to society and who could emerge as role models for the youth.
- 10th from recognised Collage/University.
Mode of Selection
- Notified Soon.
How to Apply
- Notified Soon.
Important instructions for candidates
- Any Candidate who had not cereived admit card 05 days prior to the Rally, may approach Army Recruiting office, for further clarification.
- Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category.
- 01 October 2022 will be taken as effective date of determining age eligible for candidate. Candidates to produce birth certificate at the time of preliminary document check.
- Personnel E-Mail Id and Mobile Number is Must. All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/Mobile No.
- Candidates are required to report at the Rally Site by 0100 Hours on their respective scheduled dates. Candidates reporting after 0600 Hours without appropriate justification will not be permitted to participate in the Rally.
- Candidate should be clean shaven. (Except Sikh Candidate).
- Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated biometrically at the Rally Site. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents and the Online Application.
- Candidate must enter contact details and permanent home address exactly as per Domicile/Permanent Residential certificate issued by Sub Divisional Magistrate/District Magistrate.
Important Links for Apply Online
|Agnipath Scheme Notification||Click Here|