The Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defence invites applications for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant.
It requires a qualified, very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, Soft Spoken and Efficient in Public Dealing.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in Ministry of Defence of Govt. of India to be a Assistant Commandant.
All the Candidates who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities can Apply Online before 16-02-2022 for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read complete Official Notification carefully before apply online.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Online Recruitment – 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 16-02-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 16-02-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 26-02-2022.
- No. of Posts– Not Declared.
- Recruitment Organization – Indian Coast Guard.
- Education Qualifications – Graduate in Any Stream.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 22-02-2022.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 21 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from recognised Collage/University with minimum 60% Aggregate marks.
- Mathematic & Physics as subject up to Intermediate.
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- Indian Coast Guard reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|Indian Coast Guard Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard (Assistant Commandant) Online Form FAQ’s
Q.01- What is the date of start of the India Coast Guard online application?
Ans.- The date of start is 16-02-2022.
Q.02- What is the last date of deposition of application fee?
Ans.- Fee Exempted.
Q.03- How many posts in Indian Coast Guard Notification?
Ans.- Not Declared.
Q.04- What is the last date of apply online application?
Ans.- The last date of apply online is 26-02-2022.
Q.04-How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant?
Ans.- Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/index.html Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.