Intelligence Bureau ( Ministry Of Home Affairs invites applications for Recruitment of Assistant Central intelligence officer Grade –II/Tech. through online examination.
It requires a qualified, very dedicated, Hard Working and Efficient Candidate.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. Of India.
All the Candidates who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities can Apply Online before 07-05-2022 for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read complete Official Notification carefully before apply online.
I. B. ACIO-II/Tech. Recruitment – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 15-04-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 16-04-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 07-05-2022.
- No. of Posts – 150.
- Recruitment Organization – Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs)
- Education Qualifications – B.E., B-Tech.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 07-05-2022.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 0.
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 0.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Maximum Age – 27 Years.
- GATE -2020,2021 & 2022 Score Card.
- B.E. , B-Tech Degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology from any recognized Collage/University.
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Basic Pay & Level|
|01||Coputer Science & Information Technology||56||Rs. 44,900/- p.m. Level – 07|
|02||Electronics & Communication||94||Rs. 44,900/- p.m. Level – 07|
Mode of Selection
I.B. ACIO-II/Tech Examination will consist of Two successive stages:-
- GATE Score.
- Interview – 175 Marks.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of Candidates Combined Marks obtained in Gate Examination as well as in Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: www.mha.gov.in & http://www.ncs.gov.in.
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent colour photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the full Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate, such as: 1. Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, 2 Voter’s ID Card, 3 Driving License, 4 PAN Card, 5 Passport, 6 ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, 7 Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), 8 Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence, 9 Any other photo bearing ID Card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned.
- I.B. reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|I.B. Official Notification||Click Here|
|Registration/Apply Online||Click Here|