Indian Institute of Technology invites applications for the recruitment in various posts in various departments of institute thorough online Examination. IIT, Mandi requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, work with team comfortably and is able to adapt to work environment.
Total No. of Vacancy is 43 in official notification of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi, Himanchal Pradesh. All candidates are advised to apply online as soon as possible, don’t wait for the last date.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 04-06-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete IIT, Mandi Official Notification before apply online.
IIT, Mandi Recruitment – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 05-05-2021.
- Job Post Name – Technical Officer, Sport Officer etc.
- No. of Posts – 43.
- Recruitment Organization – Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi.
- Education Qualifications – Degree/Diploma from any Recognized University/Collage in related Subject.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 05-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 04-06-2021
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 04-06-2021
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking.)
- Application Fee for ST/SC/PH – Rs. NIL.
- Minimum Age – 30 Years.
- Maximum Age – 40 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
|S. No.||Name of Post||No. of Post||Scale of Pay|
|01||Technical Officer (Workshop Superintendent)||01||L-10 (Rs. 56,100-1,77,500)|
|02||Sports Officer||01||L-10 (Rs. 56,100-1,77,500)|
|03||Junior Technical Superintendent||05||L-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)|
|04||Junior Superintendent||06||L-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)|
|05||Junior Superintendent (Rajbhasha)||01||L-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)|
|06||Junior Engineer (Civil)||03||L-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)|
|07||Junior Laboratory Assistant (Technical)||01||L-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)|
|08||Junior Assistant||12||L-3 (Rs. 21,700-69,100)|
- A candidate must hold a Degree/ Diploma in related subject from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India.
- Knowledge of Computer is essential.
- Work experience is desirable in relevant field.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://www.iitmandi.ac.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important Links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- IIT, Mandi reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
- All positions are initially on contract for a period of five years and will stand terminated suo moto on completion of the contract period. However, the performance of the appointed staff may be assessed before the expiry of their contract for possible regularization. Candidates found suitable may be offered a substantive post on probation. In case of exceptional performance, the review may take place for the substantive position after the completion of two years.
- Computer knowledge including open source software such as Open Office in relevant area and fluency in English is required for the posts listed.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one position (post) should submit a separate application for each post along with uploading of self-attested copies of certificates, testimonials as required and prescribed application fee for each position.
- Applicants who are in employment with Government, Semi-Government, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, etc. should route their applications through proper channel or should furnish ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
Important Links for Apply Online
|Download IIT Mandi Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|IIT Mandi Official Website||www.iitmandi.ac.in|