Union Public Service Commission invites applications for Recruitment of Combined Defence Service thorough online Examination. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, work with team comfortably and is able to adapt to work environment.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 24-08-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Official Notification before apply online.
UPSC CDS-II Examination – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 04-08-2021.
- Post Name – CDS.
- Recruitment Organization – Union Public Service Commission.
- Education Qualifications – Bachelor Degree Related Stream.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 24-08-2021
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 200. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 00.
- Application Fee for PH – Rs. 00.
- Minimum Age – 20 Years.
- Maximum Age – 24 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Date of Start Apply Online – 04-08-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 24-08-2021.
- Candidates must be pass Bachelor Degree in Any Stream form recognised University.(For IMA & OTA)
- Candidates must be pass Bachelor Degree in Engineering form recognised University.(For Naval Academy)
- Candidates must be pass Bachelor Degree in Any Stream form recognised University & Math and Physics in 10+2 Level (For Air Force)
Mode of Selection
- Eligible Candidates must have appeared in written Test.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important Links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- Union Public Service Commission to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|UPSC CDS-II Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|