Aspirants of Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2021 should note the important instructions related to the above-mentioned Examination.
Those Candidates who Applied for the CGLE – 2021 Should Read Complete Staff Selection Commission Official Notification.
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves with their eligibility for the post applied for.
- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent color photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the full Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate, such as 1. Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, 2 Voter’s ID Card, 3 Driving License, 4 PAN Card, 5 Passport, 6 ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, 7 Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), 8 Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence, 9 Any other photo-bearing ID Card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned.
- ICF reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
To Read Complete Official Notice – Click Here