Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites applications for Clerks in Regional Rural Banks (RRB) through an online examination.
It requires a very dedicated, Hard Working, and Efficient Candidate.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve Regional Rural Banks (RRB)
All the Candidates who fulfill all the Requirements and Eligibility can Apply Online before 21-07-2022 for the above recruitment.
Detailed Official Notification Uploaded Soon on https://www.ibps.in/
IBPS Recruitment – 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 30-06-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 01-07-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 21-07-2022.
- No. of Posts – More than 600.
- Recruitment Organization – IBPS.
- Education Qualifications – Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 21-07-2022.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 850. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 175.
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 175.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Minimum Age – 20 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Maximum Age – 28 Years.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized College/University.
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|01||Clerk XII||More Than 600|
|Total Vacancy||More Than 600|
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://www.ibps.in/
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading scanned the copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- The link of this website mentioned above is available in the section of Important links for applying online on www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves with their eligibility for the post applied for.
- In addition to the Admission Certificate, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent color photographs, Original valid Photo-ID proof having the full Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate, such as: 1. Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, 2 Voter’s ID Card, 3 Driving License, 4 PAN Card, 5 Passport, 6 ID Card issued by University/ College/ School, 7 Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU), 8 Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence, 9 Any other photo-bearing ID Card issued by the Central/ State Government.
- All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents as mentioned.
- IBPS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|IBPS Official Notification||Notified Soon.|
|Apply Online||Notified Soon.|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment FAQ’s
01- What is IBPS Stand For?
Ans.- IBPS Means Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Q.02-Is IBPS Government Or Private Body?
Ans.- IBPS is an Autonomous Body set up by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Central Financial Institutes, and Public Sector Banks.
Q.03-Who can apply for IBPS Exam?
Ans.- Those candidates who Passed The Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized College/University.