Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) invites online applications for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice.
Online Applications are invited for the citizens of India undergoing Training at Khetri Copper Complex.
It requires a very dedicated, Hard Working, and Efficient Candidate.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to work with Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) and improve their skills.
All the Applicants who fulfill all the Requirements and Eligibility can register themselves/Apply Online for the above online recruitment.
All the Candidates can Apply Online before 15-07-2022 for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read the complete Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Official Notification carefully before applying online.
HCL Trade Apprenticeship – 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 01-07-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 01-07-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 15-07-2022.
- Deliration of Result – 10-08-2022.
- No. of Posts– 290.
- Recruitment Organization – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
- Education Qualifications – 10th /12th and ITI.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 30 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
No. of Apprentices
|Mate (Mines)/ Blaster (Mines)/ Diesel Mechanic/ Fitter/ Turner/ Welder (Gas & Electric)/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Draughtsman(Mechanical)/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ Surveyor/ Refrigeration & Air Conditioner||
· The candidate must possess the requisite qualifications as listed in the above table of the cut-off date.
· The candidate must be ITI passed from the respective and same must be recognized by NCVT /and the candidate must be 10th pass.
· The candidates who have passed ITI Prior to the year 2019 will have to produce an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper sworn-in before a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training from anywhere earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
· Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma/B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered.
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to register online through the following website link: www.hindustancopper.com
- The link of this website mentioned above is available in the section of Important links for applying online on https://rojgarvigyapan.com/
Important Links for Register Online
|HCL Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply/Register Online||Click Here|
HCL Trade Apprentice FAQs
01- What is HCL Stand for?
Ans.- HCL (Hindustan Copper Limited) a Public Sector Undertaking, of Govt. of India.
Q.02- What about HCL Plants and Mines?
Ans.- HCL’s mines and plants are spread across five operating units, one each in the States of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, and Gujarat as named below:-
- Malanjkhand Copper Project at Malanjkhand, Madhya Pradesh.
- Khetri Copper Complex, at Khetrinagar, Rajasthan.
- Indian Copper Complex at Ghatsila, Jharkhand.
- Taloja Copper Project at Taloja, Maharashtra.
- Gujarat Copper Project at Jhagadia, Gujarat.