UPSC Indian Economics Services- Indian Statistical Services ( Preliminary ) Examination – 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of various posts thorough UPSC Indian Economics Services- Indian Statistical Services Preliminary Examination – 2021. UPSC requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, and is able to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 27-04-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete UPSC Official Notification before apply online.
UPSC I.E.S.& I. S. S. Exam.- 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 07-04-2021.
- Job Post Name – IES, ISS, etc.
- No. of Posts – 26
- Recruitment Organization – UPSC.
- Education Qualifications – Any Economics Degree from any Recognized University/Collage.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 07-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 27-04-2021
- Date of Released Admit Card – Soon.
- Date of written Examination – 16-07-2021.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC – Rs. 200. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking.)
- Application Fee for ST/SC/PH – Rs. NIL.
- Minimum Age – 21 Years. (As on 01/01/2021.)
- Maximum Age – 30 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- A candidate for the Indian Economic Service must have obtained a Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from a University incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
- A candidate for the Indian Statistical Service must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website
Schemes of Examination
The Engineering Services Examination will consist of two successive stages
(i) Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
(ii) Engineering Services (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above. Applications are now invited for the Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination only.
Canters of Examination
AHMEDABAD, JAMMU, BENGALURU, KOLKATA, BHOPAL, LUCKNOW, CHANDIGARH, MUMBAI, CHENNAI, PATNA, CALCUTTA, PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD), DELHI, SHILLONG, DISPUR, SHIMLA
HYDERABAD, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM, JAIPUR.
Instructions for filling up OMR Sheets
(a) For both writing and marking answers in the OMR Sheets (Answer Sheet) candidates must use black ball point pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen.
(b) Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR answer sheet; especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time.
- In the On-line system the candidates must ensure that all the requisite information have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the print and keep it safely
- Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format mentioned in official notification.
- In case the candidates feel any problem in they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or on Website clicking.
- Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards, Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission.
Important Links for Applying Online
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Part-I & II)||Click Here|