Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) invites applications for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) in the Government of NCT of Delhi thorough online Examination. DSSSB requires a qualified, very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, Soft Spoken, Problem solver and able to adapt to work environment.
Total No. of Vacancy is 5807 in official notification of Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) . It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in Education Department or be a Lecturer.
All the Candidates who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities can Apply Online before 03-07-2021 for the above recruitment. All Candidates are advised to read complete DSSSB Official Notification carefully before apply online.
DSSSB TGT Recruitment – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 27-05-2021.
- Post Name – Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- No. of Posts – 5807.
- Recruitment Organization – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB)
- Education Qualifications – Graduate Degree in related subject.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 03-07-2021
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 0.
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 0.
- Maximum Age – 32 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
- Date of Start Apply Online – 04-06-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 03-07-2021.
Name of Post
No. of Post
|01||Trained Graduate Teacher (Bengali) Female||01|
|02||Trained Graduate Teacher (English) Male||1029|
|03||Trained Graduate Teacher (English) Female||961|
|04||Trained Graduate Teacher (Urdu) Male||346|
|05||Trained Graduate Teacher (Urdu) Female||571|
|06||Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) Male||866|
|07||Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) Female||1159|
|08||Trained Graduate Teacher (Punjabi) Male||382|
|09||Trained Graduate Teacher (Punjabi) Female||492|
- Graduate Degree in related teaching subject with not less than 45% marks form recognized University.
- Candidate must have qualified CTET from CBSE.
- Knowledge of Hindi is essential.
Mode of Selection
- Selection shall be made through Tire-I And Tire-II Examination and Skill Test wherever is applicable.
- The original certificates are required for verification on the time of interview.
- The Knowledge of Hindi Language is essential.
Pay & Allowances
· Pay and Allowances for the selected candidates is Pay Scale Rs. 9300 – 34800, Grade pay Rs. 4600/-, Group-B Non Gazetted.
· All Allowances are calculated on Basic Pay.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important Links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|DSSSB Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
DSSSB TGT Recruitment FAQ’s
Q.01- What is the date of start of the DSSSB TGT online form?
Ans.- The date of start is 04-06-2021.
Q.02- What is the last date of deposition of application fee?
Ans.- The last date of deposition of application fee is 03-07-2021.
Q.03- How many posts of Trained Graduate Teacher’s in DSSSB Notification?
Ans.- The number of posts of TGT in DSSSB Notification is 5807.
Q.04- What is the last date of apply online application?
Ans.- The last date of apply online is 03-07-2021.
Q.05- How to apply for DSSSB TGT online?
Ans.- Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.