Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board invites applications for the recruitment in various posts Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Assistant Teacher, Head Clerk, Patwari, Lower Division Clerk etc. thorough online Examination – 2021. DSSSB requires a very dedicated and capable individual who is flexible, problem solver, work with team comfortably and is able to adapt to work environment.
All Candidates can Apply Online before 24-06-2021 for the Examination who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities. Candidates should read complete DSSSB Official Notification before apply online.
DSSSB Recruitment – 2021 in short
- Notification Published On – 12-05-2021.
- Job Post Name – TGT, Assistant Teacher, Head Clerk, LDC etc.
- No. of Posts – 7236.
- Recruitment Organization – Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board.
- Education Qualifications – Degree from any Recognized University/Collage in related Subject.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 25-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online – 24-06-2021
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 24-06-2021
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking.)
- Application Fee for ST/SC/PH – Rs. NIL.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 32 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
Name of Post
No. of Post
Scale of Pay
|Trained Graduate Teacher||6258||Rs. 9300-34800|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||554||Rs. 9300-34800|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||74||Rs. 9300-34800|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (LDC)||278||Rs. 5200-20200|
|Head Clerk||12||Rs. 9300-34800|
- A candidate must hold a Degree/ Diploma in related subject from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or State Legislature in India.
- Knowledge Hindi language is essential.
- Candidates should have qualified of CTET from CBSE.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online using the website https://dsssbonline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important Links for apply online.
Schemes of Examination
The Examination will consist of two successive stages
(i) DSSSB (Tire-I) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination.
(ii) DSSSB (Tire-II) Examination for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts noted above. Applications are now invited for the TIRE-I Examination only.
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- DSSSB reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|DSSSB Official website||Click Here|