Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online Applications for the Examination of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination – II.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve in Defence Services.
All the Candidates who fulfil all the Requirement and Eligibilities can Apply Online before 07-06-2022 for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read complete Official Notification carefully before apply online.
UPSC CDS-II Examination – 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 18-05-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 18-05-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 07-06-2022.
- No. of Posts– 339
- Recruitment Organization – UPSC
- Education Qualifications – Graduate in any stream/Engineering.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 200. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 0.
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 0.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination – Notified Soon.
- Minimum Age – 20 Years.
- Maximum Age – 24 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
Vacancy Detail- 339 Posts
|S.No.||Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|01||Indian Military Academy (IMA)||100|
|02||Indian Naval Academy||22|
|03||Air Force Academy||32|
|04||Officers Training Academy (OTA)||185|
- IMA & OTA – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from recognised Collage/University.
- Naval Academy – Bachelor Degree in Engineering from recognised Collage/University.
- Naval Academy – Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics & Math in 10+2 Level.
Mode of Selection
UPSC CDS-II Examination will consist of two successive stages:-
- Wrtten Examination (Objective Type).
- Interview & Personality Test.
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://upsc.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- Link of this website mentioned above is available in section of Important links for apply online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest.
- UPPSC reserves right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|UPSC CDS-II Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|