Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. Announced for a competition for Logo for CSIR and win Exciting Prizes.
It is a Great Initiative by Govt. Of India. Participate in the CSIR Logo Designing Competition and you have a great opportunity to win exciting prizes.
You have an opportunity to be a part of this S&T movement by designing a creative logo that captures the essence of this old organization.
All the Competitors who want to apply for CSIR Logo Designing Competition can register before 15-08-2022.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), is a Govt. organization established in 1942 and completes 80 years of uninterrupted contributions in varied scientific fields. One of the largest R&D organizations in the world, CSIR works in a wide spectrum of S&T areas from oceanography, geophysics, chemicals, drugs, genomics, biotechnology, and nanotechnology to mining, aeronautics, instrumentation, environmental engineering, and information technology.
Benefits/Advantages of Logo Designing
- Invites online applications for Logo Designing in be a part of this larger Logo Designing Competition and get existing prices that can help you fulfill your dreams.
- The aim of this program is to provide a platform to show your talent and make a great Logo.
- It’s an opportunity to EARN while you LEARN.
- Winner to be awarded a sum of Rs. 40,000.00 (Rs. Forty Thousand)
- Two Consolation Prizes of Rs. 10,000.00 (Rs. Ten Thousand) Each.
CSIR Logo Designing Registration Guidelines
- Details about CSIR and its activities can be gathered from https://www.csir.res.in/
- Registration and submission of entries would be online. Entries will be invited through a Google Form –
- The Logo should be designed on a digital platform (Graphic Software).
- Participants should upload the Logo in JPEG/JPG/NPG/SVG format only.
- The logo should be designed in color. The size of the designs may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
- The Logo should be usable on the website/social media such as Twitter/ Facebook and on printed materials such as b/w press releases, stationery, signage, labels, etc.
- The Logo should be in high resolution with a minimum of 300 DPI.
- The participants will be required to submit an undertaking of originality of design and transfer of copyright to CSIR to claim the Award.
Important instructions for candidates
- Participants must be Indian citizens.
- Participants may be of any age group and discipline from India.
- Multiple submissions of logos by the same participant will not be considered.
- The Design should not violate the Indian Copyright Act and must not contain any provocative, objectionable, or inappropriate content. CSIR reserves the right to modify the selected entry and use it in any form.
- CSIR will own the intellectual property of the prize-winning logo.
- One logo will be selected as the Best Logo by a specially constituted Selection Committee.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final and no clarification would be issued to participants.
|For Registration||Click Here|