Combined Geo-Scientist (Pre) Examination-2021 E-Admit Card:-
Important Instructions for Aspirants
1. Read the e-Admit Card carefully and bring to the notice of the Union Public Service Commission immediately if there are any discrepancies.
2. In all your letter dealings with the Union Public Service Commission, mention your name, Roll Number, Registration ID and the name and year of the examination.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to enter the examination venue.Keep the e-Admit card safe till the final result is announced.
4. Please read the examination notice available on the Union Public Service Commission website http://www.upsc.gov.in and the “poster” displayed outside the examination building, in which the instructions are mentioned.
5. As shown on the e-Admit Card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination lab after the time of entry gate closing.
6. After reporting in the examination lab, you will have to register biometric attendance.
7. Candidates whose photo is not clearly printed on the e-Admit Card, they should have proof of photo identity such as Aadhaar card, driving license, passport, voter ID card etc. and two passport size photographs to join the examination One for each session) and interpretation will have to be brought together.
8. Candidates should note that during the examination they have no mobile phone (not even in switch off mode), pager or any electronic device or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watch etc. or any camera or Bluetooth device or No other device or related accessory should be in the ON or SWITCH OFF mode which can be used as a communication device. Any violation of these instructions will be subject to disciplinary action and will be barred from future examinations.
9. There will be a provision for penalty (negative marking) for the wrong answers marked by the candidate.
10. Wear of mask / face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates who have not worn mask / face cover will not be admitted to the examination venue.
11. Candidates will have to bring hand sanitizer in transparent vial (small size) for their use.
12. Candidates will have to take care of social distance and personal hygiene within the examination hall / hall and in the campus premises, complying with the norms of Kovid-19.
|Download Your e-Admit Card||Click Here|
|UPSC Official website||https://upsc.gov.in