Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Invites Online applications for Recruitment of Various Posts in Nuclear Recycled Board.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) requires a qualified, very dedicated, and capable individual who is flexible, Soft Spoken, and Efficient in Public Dealing.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
All the Candidates who fulfill all the Requirements and Eligibility can Apply Online before 31-07-2022 for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read the complete Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Official Notification carefully before applying online.
BARC Recruitment- 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 30-06-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 01-07-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31-07-2022.
- No. of Posts– 89.
- Recruitment Organization– Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARK)
- Education Qualifications – 10th/12th Pass.
- Last date of pay Examination Fee – 31-07-2022.
- Application Fee for UR/OBC/EWS – Rs. 100. (Fee must be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Online Banking and Bank Challan)
- Application Fee for ST/SC – Rs. 0.
- Application Fee for PH (Divyaang) – Rs. 0.
- Date of Released Admit Card – Notified Soon.
- Date of Examination (Tire-1) – Notified Soon.
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 27 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
No. Of Posts
|01||Stenographer Grade-III||06|| 1. 10th Pass Min. 50% Marks.
2.Minimum Speed in Stenoprahpy 80wpm.
3. Minimum Speed in English Typing 30wpm.
|02||Driver||11||1. 10th Pass Min. 50% Marks.
2. Possession of a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles.
3. Experience of driving for at least 3 years and heavy vehicles for at least 6 years.
|03||Work Assistant – A||72||1. 10th Pass Min. 50% Marks.|
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://recruit.barc.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading scanned copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per the list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- The link to this website mentioned above is available in the section of Important links for applying online on www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves with their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interests.
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|BARC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
BARC Online Recruitment FAQs
Q. 1. – What is BARC ?
Ans.-The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility, Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Founded by Homi Jehangir Bhabha Atomic Energy Establishment, Trombay in January 1954.
Q. 2. – What is BARC stand for?
Ans.-BARC stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
Q. 3. – Which Department Operates BARC?
Ans.-The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) operates under the Department of Atomic Energy, which is directly overseen by the Prime Minister of India. In 1966 after the death of Mr. Bhabha, AEET was renamed Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.