Indian Army has announced a recruitment drive for the post of AGNIVEER through a Recruitment Rally (For Men Only) from 05 Sep, 2022 to 12 Sep, 2022.
Online Registration is mandatory for all candidates to log in to join the Indian Army website (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Registration will be opened from 5 July to 03 August 2022 by ARO Pithoragarh for Agniveer General Duty (All Arms), Agniveer Technical (All Arms), Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper (All Arms) as per the ARO Pithoragarh.
It’s a great opportunity for the candidates who want to serve as an AGNIVEER in Govt. Of India. It’s a full government job and all pay and allowances are given as per the rules of the Government of India.
All the Candidates who fulfill all the Requirements and Eligibility can register themselves Online before 05-07-2022 to 03-08-2022 for the above recruitment.
All Candidates are advised to read the complete India Army AGNIVEER Official Notification carefully before applying online.
This AGNIVEER notification for Eligible Candidates of the district PITHORAGARH And CHAMPAWAT of UTTARAKHAND.
AGNIVEER Recruitment Rally – 2022 in short
- Notification Published On – 05-07-2022.
- Date of Start Apply Online – 05-07-2022.
- Job Title – Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper.
- Job Category – Government.
- Department/Group – Indian Army, Govt of India.
- Pay Scale – Rs. 30000.00 -40000.00 (All allowances will be calculated on Basic Pay)
- Last Date for Receipt – 03-08-2022.
- No. of Posts– Not Declared.
- Education Qualifications – 12th
- Date of Released Admit Card – 14-08-2022
- Date of Recruitment Rally – 05 Sep, 2022 to 12 Sep, 2022.
- Minimum Age – 171/2 Years.
- Maximum Age – 23 Years. (Age Relaxation as per Govt. Rule.)
Essential Education Qualifications
- For Agniveer (GD) – 10th Pass with minimum 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Candidates with valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving Licence will be given preference for Driver requirements.
- For Agniveer (Tech.) – 10+2 Intermediate Pass with minimum 50% marks subjects Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.
- For Agniveer (Clerk/Store Keeper Technical) – 10+2 Exam pass in any stream with minimum 60% marks.
- English and Maths/Accts Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.
Pay & Allowances
- Pay and Allowances for the selected candidates is Pay in 1st Year Rs. 30,000/- (Plus Applicable Allowances), 2nd Year Rs. 33,000/- (Plus Applicable Allowances), 3rd Year Rs. 36,500/- (Plus Applicable Allowances) and 4th Year Rs. 40,000/- (Plus Applicable Allowances)
- All Allowances are calculated on Basic Pay.
- From the above package, 30% will be compulsorily deposited every month in a corpus which the Government of India will match.
- SEVA NIDHI PACKAGE – On discharge at 4 years, the corpus of Rs. 5.02 lakhs will be matched by the Government of India. an amount of Rs. 10.04 lakhs and accrued interest will be given to the Agniveers.
- Agniveer will be exempted from making any contribution in Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund or Any other Provident Fund.
Mode of Selection
The Examination will consist of Three successive stages:-
- Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the Physical Standards.
- Medical Test – (i) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site. (ii) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH for specialist review.
- Common Entrance Examination (CEE) – (i) CEE will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. The date and time of the written test will be intimated at the rally site and through Admit Cards. (ii) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit Candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- Army Recruitment Rally under Agnipath Scheme will be held at Gen BC Joshi Army Public School, Pithoragarh.
- Admit Card for the rally will be sent through registered email from 04 Aug 2022 to 13 Aug 2022. Candidates shall reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in Admit Card.
How to Apply
- Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents ( as per list).
- Online applications after the last date would not be accepted.
- The link to this website mentioned above is available in the section of Important links for applying online on http://www.rojgarvigyapan.com
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential qualifications and experience, if any, laid down in the advertisement. Candidature/ appointment is liable to be terminated at any stage if it is noticed that minimum essential qualification is not possessed by the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves with their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates are advised in their own interests.
- Indian Army reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
Important Links for Apply Online
|Indian Army Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|